Runners just can’t get enough of the tried and true support in this shoe. The
Brooks Addiction 10 Running Shoe comes with a dose of Brooks DNA, adding
customized cushioning to its secure and generous fit. The perfect combination of
classic and modern, the Addiction 10 will keep you coming back again and again
for a feel-good run.
– Brooks has taken the long lasting cushioning of the MoGo midsole and made it
more environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive in the BioMogo
compound encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away 50 times faster once it
hits the landfill.
– Brooks DNA is a groundbreaking cushioning material that provides a customized
ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working with BioMoGo, Brooks DNA
responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and
protection as the pace changes.
Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB)
– Brooks’ tri-density PDRB midsoles are biomechanically engineered to allow for
progressive pronation control and to create smoother transitions from the
midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
– A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears
Engineered MC Pod Configuration
– Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient,
balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum motion control
– Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide weather
protection in a light, supple, quiet fabric that doesn’t sacrifice breathability,
durability, or comfort.
Heel Caterpillar Tech
Adjustable Saddle Construction
Synthetic Overlay Materials
Internal Support Saddle
– 12.4 oz