Based on the successful ctt-one, the Bont Vaypor Road Cycling Shoe for women continues Bont’s development in shoe technology. Whilst maintaining the lateral forefoot support synonymous with all Bont cycling shoe models, the Vaypor now has a reduced carbon height around the toe box area and an all new Suede L liner.
The Vaypor is fitted with high density memory foam with dry cell technology to ensure minimum water retention in wet conditions. The cleat micro grid has been included to provide riders with the ability to fine tune their cleat placement. Low profile, micro adjustable buckles have been fitted. Buckles and ladders are fully replaceable, with 3 lengths of ladders available to ensure proper fit.
- Fully heat moldable 100% Carbon Monocoque chassis (utilizing Epoxy Thermoset Resin) and EVA thermo moldable innersole
- Maximum ventilation with vents on frontal area of shoe and air gills in arch area
- Z form Velcro straps and Buckle closure system
- Replaceable sole guards and buckles have been designed for maximum grip
- Anatomical shaping allows the foot to function in its most efficient and anatomically correct position
- Lateral forefoot support for neutral positioning of the forefoot
- Anatomical heel cup provides increased stability during the pull through stage of pedaling stroke and up stroke
- Structural medial longitudinal arch support to stop over pronation of feet
- Padding is high density memory foam with dry cell technology to minimize water retention
- Microfiber upper with a Suede L liner
- Cleat micro grid included to customize cleat placement
- Cleat Mounting: MM grid plus grip, 3 Hole Look Configuration
- Stack Height: 3.6mm
- Weight: 240g (based on size 42)