Lighter, Stronger, Faster.
The Bont Vaypor has been re-engineered from the ground up to create the Bont Vaypor Plus Road Cycling Shoe. Whilst maintaining all of the design and technical attributes that has made the Vaypor one of the finest cycling shoes available, the Vaypor+ introduces new materials, closure design and last shapes that not only improve fit, but also performance.
The Vaypor+ has been upgraded to a matt carbon unidirectional finish to improve the aesthetics of the sole and further reduce the weight of the shoe. Dual Dial retention system has been introduced into the Vaypor+ design with dual directional bottom dial and quick release top dial for easy entry and exit. The nylon coated Kevlar wiring has been positioned to maximize the dispersion of retention load across the top of the foot. The Vaypor+ utilizes closed cell memory foam that will not retain water assisting in maintaining a lighter shoe during wet conditions as well as ensuring sweat which can begin to break down the durability of the shoe is not absorbed.
- 100% carbon monocoque chassis utilizing hand laid unidirectional carbon and Bont's proprietary heat molding technology
- Duralite upper & liner
- 3.6mm Stack Height
- Air Vents - Frontal area air vents
- Innersole - Race Series Innersole featuring metatarsal button
- Sole Guards - Replaceable
- Padding - Memory Foam
- Fully Heat Moldable Monocoque Chassis
- Cleat Mounting - 3 Hole Look Configuration plus mm grid plus grip
- Closure System - Dual Dial System with replaceable Kevlar Wriring
- Weight - 225 grams (approximate weight based on size 42 shoe)