The Bont Sub-9 Triathlon Shoe includes all the design features of the elite model sub-8 along with most of the materials to create one of the best value triathlon shoes available. The 100% carbon base of the sub-8 is replaced with a carbon composite sole adding less the 1mm to the stack height and increasing the weight by only 25g.
The Sub-9 is fitted with high density memory foam with dry cell technology to ensure minimum water retention in wet conditions. The cleat micro grid has been included to provide riders with the ability to fine tune their cleat placement. Large shoe horn has been fitted for simple and fast entry into shoe. Heel guards have been designed to protect shoes through transition areas whilst maintaining maximum grip.
- Maximum ventilation with 40 air vents on frontal area of shoe and air gills in arch area
- Anatomical heel cup shape provides increased stability during the pull through stage of pedaling stroke and up stroke
- Anatomical shaping allows the foot to function in its most efficient and anatomically correct position
- Lateral forefoot support for neutral positioning of the forefoot
- Structural medial longitudinal arch support to stop over pronation of feet
- Cleat micro grid included to customize cleat placement
- Padding is high density memory foam with dry cell technology to minimize water retention
- Single action velcro closure system
- Microfiber upper with a non-porous Microfiber liner
- Heat moldable base and EVA thermo moldable innersole
- Stack Height: 4.2mm
- Cleat Mounting: MM grid plus grip
- Weight: 250g (based on size 42)