The Bont a-three Road Cycling Shoe brings new meaning to the term 'value for money' for a cycling shoe. This is a fully heat moldable, handmade, light weight fiberglass racing shoe that is loaded with features.
The a-three is made by hand using Bont's monocoque manufacturing technique. Each layer of fiberglass is hand laid in different directions before being painted with resin and then bandaged extremely tight to remove any excess resin. The shoe is then baked in the oven for 45 minutes for curing. The light weight outer skin is then stitched and glued to the base. The result is a shoe that is one of the stiffest on the market and all for a very affordable price.
- Fully heat moldable Monocoque chassis and EVA thermo moldable innersole
- Maximum ventilation with 40 air vents on frontal area of shoe and air gills in arch area
- Velcro strap (3) and Buckle closure system
- Replaceable sole guards and buckles have been designed for maximum grip
- Anatomical shaping allows the foot to function in its most efficient and anatomically correct position
- Lateral forefoot support for neutral positioning of the forefoot
- Anatomical heel cup provides increased stability during the pull through stage of pedaling stroke and up stroke
- Structural medial longitudinal arch support to stop over pronation of feet
- Padding is high density memory foam with dry cell technology to minimize water retention
- Microfiber upper with a non-porous Microfiber liner
- Cleat micro grid included to customize cleat placement
- Cleat Mounting: MM grid plus grip, 3 Hole Look Configuration
- Stack Height: 4.8mm
- Weight: 295g (based on size 42)