The blueseventy TX3000 Triathlon Suit for women uses wind tunnel and flume testing to reduce drag across all three disciplines.
In its first year of racing blueseventy’s Trielite was used by some of the top athletes in the world. blueseventy’s ITU legal TX3000 women’s open back kneeskin uses even lighter material, reducing dry and wet weight as well as water absorption making for a lighter faster swim, bike, and run.
- Cooling: Highly permeable (150 L/ M / ms) Microskin fabric maximizes cooling airflow reducing core temperature.
- Comfort: blueseventy’s Microskin fabric uses 20% Elastin fibers which produces an impressive 4 way stretch maximizing comfort across all three disciplines.
- Compression: Graduated compression for fit, circulation and muscle performance.
- Welded Seams: Welded seams means less drag. Superior ultra welded seams for superior strength and flat seams to produce less drag in the water and on the bike.
- Welded Neck and Arm Gussets: Low pressure leg and shoulder elastics improve range of movement.
- Ultra Flat Chamois: Hand selected Italian milled ULTRA FLAT high-density low water absorption chamois.