Improving the best
Lightweight fabric, welded seams and an aggressive fit make the blueseventy TX3000 Triathlon Singlet for men fast in and out of the water.
In its first year of racing the blueseventy TRIelite was used by some of the top athletes in the world, including ITU U23 World Championship silver medalist Ryan Sissons. Based on their feedback, and exhaustive lab testing, the TX3000 range further improves what was already a top product.
- Cooling: Highly permeable (150 L/ M / ms) Microskin fabric maximizes cooling airflow reducing core temperature.
- Comfort: blueseventy’s Microskin fabric uses 20% Elastin fibers which produces an impressive 4 way stretch maximizing comfort across all three disciplines.
- Compression: Graduated compression for fit, circulation and muscle performance.
- Welded Seams: Welded seams means less drag. Superior ultra welded seams for superior strength and flat seams to produce less drag in the water and on the bike.
- Welded Neck and Arm Gussets