Improving the best
The blueseventy TX3000 Front Zip Tri Suit for men uses wind tunnel and flume testing to reduce drag across all three disciplines.
In its first year of racing the blueseventy TRIelite was used by some of the top athletes in the world, including ITU U23 World Championship silver medalist Ryan Sissons. Based on their feedback, and exhaustive lab testing, the TX3000 range further improves what was already a top product.
- Cooling: Highly permeable (150 L/ M / ms) Microskin fabric maximizes cooling airflow reducing core temperature.
- Comfort: blueseventy’s Microskin fabric uses 20% Elastin fibers which produces an impressive 4 way stretch maximizing comfort across all three disciplines.
- Compression: Graduated compression for fit, circulation and muscle performance.
- Welded Seams: Welded seams means less drag. Superior ultra welded seams for superior strength and flat seams to produce less drag in the water and on the bike.
- Welded Neck and Arm Gussets: Low pressure leg and shoulder elastics improve range of movement.
- Ultra Flat Chamois: Hand selected Italian milled ULTRA FLAT high-density low water absorption chamois.