The Blue Seventy TX2000 Triathlon Singlet for men features cold black heat transfer technology and a soft Velo mesh back to keep you cool and 3 pockets for extra storage.
Blue Seventy’s TX2000 range is designed to get you to the finish line faster, no matter what distance you race. Updated to include higher rated UV protection from UVX fabric, welded side seams, and welded leg grippers TX2000 will quickly establish itself as the garment of choice for the serious athlete.
- Coldblack® Technology: Coldblack® finish reflects infrared heat rays significantly reducing heat absorption, perspiration and improving performance. Lab testing shows, that coldblack® treated dark colors reduce core temperature more than non-treated light colors.
- Comfort: UVX Fabric with 700% elongation combined with low pressure leg and shoulder elastic for maximum comfort.
- Low Seam Count: Engineered to maximize vertical seam placement and minimize horizontal drag producing seams.
- Rear Pockets: Reflective tape trim for security, and visibility.
- Compression: Graduated compression for fit, circulation and muscle performance.
- Velo Mesh: Body mapping cool mesh panels located for optimal thermoregulation.
- Fabric: UVX fabric features a 210gm weight for more comfort and durability, while the calendared finish reduces water absorption and fabric density. UVX fabric’s unique structure enhances UV protection.