Designed to get you from start to finish faster
The blueseventy TX2000 Triathlon Short for women features cold black heat transfer technology, blueseventy’s UVX fabric, a handy rear pocket, and a super comfortable women’s specific chamois.
blueseventy’s TX2000 range is designed to get you to the finish line faster, no matter what distance you race. Updated to include higher rated UV protection from blueseventy’s UVX fabric, TX2000 will quickly establish itself as the garment of choice for the serious athlete.
- UVX Fabric: blueseventy’s UVX fabric features a 210gm weight for more comfort and durability, while the calendared finish reduces water absorption and fabric density. UVX fabric’s unique structure enhances UV protection.
- Coldblack® Technology: Coldblack® finish reflects infrared heat rays significantly reducing heat absorption, perspiration and improving performance. Lab testing shows, that coldblack® treated dark colors reduce core temperature more than non-treated light colors.
- Comfort: UVX Fabric with 700% elongation combined with low pressure leg and shoulder elastic for maximum comfort.
- Endurance Chamois: blueseventy’s individually tailored women’s Italian high density lightweight chamois makes sure you can focus on riding, without the bulk of a traditional chamois when swimming and running.
- Low Seam Count: Engineered to maximize vertical seam placement and minimize horizontal drag producing seams.
- Rear Pockets: Reflective tape trim for security, and visibility.
- Compression: Graduated compression for fit, circulation and muscle performance.
- Velo Mesh: Body mapping cool mesh panels located for optimal thermoregulation.