Designed to get you from start to finish faster
The Blue Seventy TX2000 Tri Suit for women keeps you cool and protected from the elements, so you can focus on the task at hand.
Blue Seventy’s TX2000 range is designed to get you to the finish line faster, no matter what distance you race. Updated to include higher rated UV protection from Blue Seventy’s UVX fabric, TX2000 will quickly establish itself as the garment of choice for the serious athlete.
- UVX Fabric: Blue Seventy’s UVX fabric features a 210gm weight for more comfort and durability, while the calendared finish reduces water absorption and fabric density. UVX fabric’s unique structure enhances UV protection.
- Coldblack® Technology: Coldblack® finish reflects infrared heat rays significantly reducing heat absorption, perspiration and improving performance. Lab testing shows, that coldblack® treated dark colors reduce core temperature more than non-treated light colors.
- Comfort: UVX Fabric with 700% elongation combined with low pressure leg and shoulder elastic for maximum comfort.
- Endurance Chamois: Blue Seventy’s individually tailored women’s Italian high density lightweight chamois makes sure you can focus on riding, without the bulk of a traditional chamois when swimming and running.
- Low Seam Count: Engineered to maximize vertical seam placement and minimize horizontal drag producing seams.
- Rear Pockets: NEW triple pocket orientation. Extra space plus anatomically designed lateral pockets for an easy reach while on the bike. Reflective tape trim for security, and visibility.
- Compression: Graduated compression for fit, circulation and muscle performance. Unique Femme Fit women’s designs, including women specific chamois.
- Velo Mesh: Body mapping cool mesh panels located for optimal thermoregulation.