The blueseventy Sprint Fullsleeve Triathlon Wetsuit for men has been manufactured to represent all that is needed in a wetsuit for a swimmer’s initial foray into the open water. We all know the first time in the open water can be daunting, and blueseventy understands new competitors may be wanting to sacrifice comfort and flexibility for a multi-use suit. For the first time a suit should be focused on open water swimming and nothing else. The Sprint gives swimmers the initial condense and buoyancy they need. No other suit in this price delivers true open water swimming and design without any sacrifices to quality.
- Buoyancy: Central buoyancy panel for improved body position
- Flexibility: Large oversize high stretch underarm gussets provide freedom of movement in the swim stroke
- Comfort: blueseventy is globally renowned for their wetsuit fit, and years of experience has gone into making the sprint comfortable, so you can concentrate on swimming and not what you’re wearing
- Anatomical Leg Cut: Shaped lower leg allows quicker exit from suit
- Lowered Collar: A curved closure flap reduced rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chaffing
- Textured Forearms: The mesh skin forearms improve grip and feel for the water