The blueseventy Fusion Fullsleeve Triathlon Wetsuit for women is designed to offer the best blend of flexibility, durability and comfort offering a high degree of perceived value for any price conscious customer. The Fusion suit uses the Axis pattern from 2010-11 as the basis for this suit. The predominate placement of buoyancy is in the lower body, helping less technical swimmers position themselves better for efficiency.
- Lowered Collar: blueseventy’s curved closure flap reduces rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chafing.
- Quick Exit Legs: 2mm A-Flex material located in a quick exit panel at the back of the leg improves transition times.
- A-Grip Panels: A textured forearm print onto blueseventy’s high stretch jersey allows the swimmer extra feel for the water and additional grip in the propulsion phase of the stroke.
- Buoyancy: The Fusion tiers buoyancy 3-4-4 with less overall buoyancy than the Reaction and Helix suits, but the ration of buoyancy between the lower body and upper torso creates an optimal body position.
- Chest - Rating 3mm: Yamamoto SCS 3mm neoprene chest panel offers excellent buoyancy, as well as comfort.
- Torso & Legs – Rating 4mm: 4mm Yamamoto panels in the hips and legs provides focused buoyancy, lifting the lower half of the body up and into alignment with the chest and head. This improvement in body position creates less drag, improving speed while conserving energy.
- Flexibility: blueseventy’s A-Flex orange jersey highlights the Fusion’s highly flexible 4 way stretch 1.5mm arms and underarm gussets.