THE SUPERCAR OF HELMETS | Ultra Ventilated, Mega Comfortable
The Bell Volt Road Helmet is an amazing combination of massive ventilation, svelte weight, and high-tech comfort. Eleven frontal vents corral massive amounts of air with the help of the Volt’s custom-sculpted Composite Fiber Intakes (CFI) which direct flow to the helmet’s internal StreamJet Ventilation channels. Rearward exhaust ports and the moisture-wicking X-Static Padding work in tandem to help keep the rider cool and dry. The Volt is made even more comfortable by Bell’s Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system that allows riders to both dial in the exact fit, as well as adjusts the mechanism’s vertical position on the back of the head. Designed to be used on- or off-road, the Volt features Bell’s removable Variable Position Visor (VPV) and is equally at home racing road or mountain.
- TAG Fit System - Bell’s next-generation Twin Axis Gear™ (TAG) fit system adjusts to the head on two axes—circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also horizontally to better accommodate differences in the up/down position of the occipital lobe.
- StreamJet Ventilation - Exclusively for the Volt, Bell engineers created an airflow matrix that mixes the deeply sculpted Channeled Ventilation ducts with specially designed constriction channels that use the Venturi Effect to increase airflow rates.
- X-Static Padding - Woven with real silver fibers, X-Static™ Padding is a quick-drying material that inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi while keeping you cooler than standard comfort pads.
- VPV Adjustable Visor - Bell’s top-of-the-line Variable Position Visor allows for 15 degrees of horizontal adjustment by using an imbedded clutch mechanism that holds the visor firmly at the desired angle. Changing the VPV’s angle just takes a simple up or down tug.
- Cam-Lock Levers - Bell's Cam-lock strap levers make it easy to adjust the straps around your ears. Simply open the cam...position comfortably and close the lever. Done.
- Composite Fiber Intake (CFI) Composite Construction
- Fusion In-Mold Microshell
- Internal Reinforcement
- Registered Graphics
- Suggested Use – Road Race, MTB XC Race, Cyclocross, Triathlon, Enthusiast Road, Touring
- Certification - CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle
- Vents – 22
- Weight – 11 oz / 314 Grams