THE SUPERCAR OF HELMETS | Ultra Ventilated, Mega Comfortable
The Bell Volt Road Helmet is an amazing combination of massive ventilation,
svelte weight, and high-tech comfort. Eleven frontal vents corral massive
amounts of air with the help of the Volt’s custom-sculpted Composite Fiber
Intakes (CFI) which direct flow to the helmet’s internal StreamJet Ventilation
channels. Rearward exhaust ports and the moisture-wicking X-Static Padding work
in tandem to help keep the rider cool and dry. The Volt is made even more
comfortable by Bell’s Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system that allows riders to both
dial in the exact fit, as well as adjusts the mechanism’s vertical position on
the back of the head. Designed to be used on- or off-road, the Volt features
Bell’s removable Variable Position Visor (VPV) and is equally at home racing
road or mountain.
TAG Fit System
- Bell’s next-generation Twin Axis Gear™ (TAG) fit system adjusts to the head on
two axes—circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also horizontally to
better accommodate differences in the up/down position of the occipital lobe.
- Exclusively for the Volt, Bell engineers created an airflow matrix that mixes
the deeply sculpted Channeled Ventilation ducts with specially designed
constriction channels that use the Venturi Effect to increase airflow rates.
- Woven with real silver fibers, X-Static™ Padding is a quick-drying material
that inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi while keeping you cooler
than standard comfort pads.
VPV Adjustable Visor
- Bell’s top-of-the-line Variable Position Visor allows for 15 degrees of
horizontal adjustment by using an imbedded clutch mechanism that holds the visor
firmly at the desired angle. Changing the VPV’s angle just takes a simple up or
- Bell's Cam-lock strap levers make it easy to adjust the straps around your
ears. Simply open the cam...position comfortably and close the lever. Done.
Composite Fiber Intake (CFI) Composite Construction
Fusion In-Mold Microshell
– Road Race, MTB XC Race, Cyclocross, Triathlon, Enthusiast Road, Touring
- CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle
11 oz / 314 Grams