Top-notch features at a bottom rung price are what the Bell Venture Cycling Helmet is all about. Features Bell’s Fusion In-Mold construction, ErgoDial fit system, easy-to-adjust Cam-Lock levers, 23 vents, and a snap-in visor.
- ErgoDial – The ErgoDial Fit System brings one-handed adjustments to Bell’s Universal Fit helmets. A simple press of the button and slide of the dial brings firm, snug and comfy stability.
- Snap-In Visor – Bell’s removable Snap-In Visor is a simple yet effective solution to harsh light situations.
- Fusion In-Mold Microshell – In-molding is the process of bonding the helmet’s Microshell to its EPS foam layer to provide a sturdier, more solid helmet. The EPS foam is shot into the thin Microshell cap when it’s in the mold – thus the name – rather than formed separately and taped on later. This process was pioneered by Bell and is now the industry standard for all high-end helmets. All but Bell’s toddler helmets are now made with this construction method.
- Cam-Lock Levers – Bell’s Cam-Lock strap levers make it easy to adjust the straps around your ears. Simply open the cam…position comfortably and close the lever. Done.
- Channeled Ventilation – Specially designed ventilation channels on the interior of the helmet’s liner bring cool air in through the front, pass it over the head and flushes warm air out of the rear ports. You’ll find some form of this feature on almost all Bell helmets, but higher end helmets feature deeply sculpted channels that keep air moving whether you’re bombing it at 30 mph, of huffing it uphill at single digit speed.
- Vents: 23
- Use: Recreational MTB, Recreational Touring, Crusier/Casual
- Weight: 11oz / 312g
- Certification: CPSC; CE EN1078