SKATE INSPIRED & TRAIL TUNED | Massive Venting, Extended Coverage
Understated and over featured is the Bell Variant MTB Helmet in a nutshell –
Bell’s go-to, go anywhere, do everything bike helmet. Whether on an all-mountain
epic or urban assault mission, the Variant’s got the goods to get ‘er done,
including the super adjustable Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system, VPV Visor,
Fusion In-Mold Microshell construction and trail-tuned ventilation.
TAG Fit System
- Bell’s next-generation Twin Axis Gear™ (TAG) fit system adjusts to the head on
two axes—circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also horizontally to
better accommodate differences in the up/down position of the occipital lobe.
VPV Adjustable Visor
- Bell’s top-of-the-line Variable Position Visor allows for 15 degrees of
horizontal adjustment by using an imbedded clutch mechanism that holds the visor
firmly at the desired angle. Changing the VPV’s angle just takes a simple up or
- Specially designed ventilation channels on the interior of the helmet's liner
brings cool air in through the front, passes it over the head and flushes warm
air out of the rear ports.
- Bell's Cam-lock strap levers make it easy to adjust the straps around your
ears. Simply open the cam...position comfortably and close the lever. Done.
Fusion In-Mold Microshell
– MTB Trail Ride, MTB All-Mountain/Enduro, MTB Endurance, Urban/Commute
- CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle
10.8 oz / 305 Grams