SLEEK AND STYLISH | Light Weight, Racer Favorite
One of the most popular and winning helmets on both the road and mountain bike
circuits, the Bell Sweep Road Helmet features Bell's top-of-the-line Twin Axis
Gear (TAG) fit system. And with 20 functional vents actively channeling airflow
over the head and out the rear, a feathery curb weight and a bevy of top-level
features, it's easy to see why the Sweep is a racer favorite. Stout construction
with the Fusion In-Mold Microshell and bottom wrap along with an internal
reinforcing skeleton make the Sweep strong yet svelte. Dialed race graphics and
a removable VPV visor complete the package.
TAG Fit System
- Bell’s next-generation Twin Axis Gear™ (TAG) fit system adjusts to the head on
two axes—circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also horizontally to
better accommodate differences in the up/down position of the occipital lobe.
- Specially designed ventilation channels on the interior of the helmet's liner
brings cool air in through the front, passes it over the head and flushes warm
air out of the rear ports.
VPV Adjustable Visor
- Bell’s top-of-the-line Variable Position Visor allows for 15 degrees of
horizontal adjustment by using an imbedded clutch mechanism that holds the visor
firmly at the desired angle. Changing the VPV’s angle just takes a simple up or
- Bell's Cam-lock strap levers make it easy to adjust the straps around your
ears. Simply open the cam...position comfortably and close the lever. Done.
Fusion In-Mold Microshell
– Road Race, MTB XC Race, Cyclocross, Triathlon, Enthusiast Road, Touring
- CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle
10.5 oz / 297 Grams