SLEEK AND STYLISH | Light Weight, Racer Favorite
One of the most popular and winning helmets on both the road and mountain bike circuits, the Bell Sweep Road Helmet features Bell's top-of-the-line Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system. And with 20 functional vents actively channeling airflow over the head and out the rear, a feathery curb weight and a bevy of top-level features, it's easy to see why the Sweep is a racer favorite. Stout construction with the Fusion In-Mold Microshell and bottom wrap along with an internal reinforcing skeleton make the Sweep strong yet svelte. Dialed race graphics and a removable VPV visor complete the package.
- TAG Fit System - Bell’s next-generation Twin Axis Gear™ (TAG) fit system adjusts to the head on two axes—circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also horizontally to better accommodate differences in the up/down position of the occipital lobe.
- Channeled Ventilation - Specially designed ventilation channels on the interior of the helmet's liner brings cool air in through the front, passes it over the head and flushes warm air out of the rear ports.
- VPV Adjustable Visor - Bell’s top-of-the-line Variable Position Visor allows for 15 degrees of horizontal adjustment by using an imbedded clutch mechanism that holds the visor firmly at the desired angle. Changing the VPV’s angle just takes a simple up or down tug.
- Cam-Lock Levers - Bell's Cam-lock strap levers make it easy to adjust the straps around your ears. Simply open the cam...position comfortably and close the lever. Done.
- Fusion In-Mold Microshell
- Internal Reinforcement
- Registered Graphics
- Suggested Use – Road Race, MTB XC Race, Cyclocross, Triathlon, Enthusiast Road, Touring
- Certification - CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle
- Vents – 20
- Weight – 10.5 oz / 297 Grams