FIVE-STAR PERFORMANCE | Aggressive Attitude, Versatile Persona
Somewhere between full-on XC racing and just riding for the heck of it sits the
Bell Sequence MTB Helmet. European-inspired, the Sequence has the goods to go
for everything from the all-day XC epic to the 24 Hours of Your Town to the
show-and-go after work ride. Superb fit, massive ventilation and all day
versatility comes standard thanks to the two-way-adjustable TAG Fit System, 24
flow-tuned vents and VPV adjustable visor.
TAG Fit System
- Bell’s next-generation Twin Axis Gear™ (TAG) fit system adjusts to the head on
two axes—circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also horizontally to
better accommodate differences in the up/down position of the occipital lobe.
- Specially designed ventilation channels on the interior of the helmet's liner
brings cool air in through the front, passes it over the head and flushes warm
air out of the rear ports.
VPV Adjustable Visor
- Bell’s top-of-the-line Variable Position Visor allows for 15 degrees of
horizontal adjustment by using an imbedded clutch mechanism that holds the visor
firmly at the desired angle. Changing the VPV’s angle just takes a simple up or
- Bell's Cam-lock strap levers make it easy to adjust the straps around your
ears. Simply open the cam...position comfortably and close the lever. Done.
Fusion In-Mold Microshell
In-Mold Bottom Wrap
– MTB Endurance, MTB XC Race, MTB Trail Ride
- CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle
11.5 oz / 325 Grams