LAND SPEED RECORD | Fast, Fit, Light
The latest installment in Bell’s speed series is a new TT helmet called the Bell Javelin Time Trail Helmet. Featuring a wind-tunnel and real world-proven aerodynamic fuselage, the Javelin is designed to be both fast and ventilated. Bell’s super adjustable Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system makes fitting easy while the exclusive SeamFlex ear flaps make getting the Javelin on and off both quick and pain free—a big plus particularly if “transition area” is part of your vernacular.
- TAG Fit System- Bell’s next-generation Twin Axis Gear™ (TAG) fit system adjusts to the head on two axes—circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also horizontally to better accommodate differences in the up/down position of the occipital lobe.
- SeamFlex Ear Flaps - Bell's exclusive SeamFlex ear flaps make getting the Javelin on and off both quick and pain free.
- X-Static Padding - Woven with real silver fibers, X-Static™ Padding is a quick-drying material that inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi while keeping you cooler than standard comfort pads.
- Lightweight Cam-Lock Levers - Bell's Cam-lock strap levers make it easy to adjust the straps around your ears. Simply open the cam...position comfortably and close the lever. Done.
- Fusion In-Mold Microshell
- Lightweight Webbing
- Lightweight Buckle
- Registered Graphics
- Removable Race Shield
- Certification - CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle
- Vents – 3
- Weight – 13.4 oz / 380 Grams