RACE BRED | Ultra Light, Ventilated
You're not on a bike to pose in front of the coffee shop. You're on a bike to
ride. Rain or shine--bad roads be damned. You're committed. Just like the Bell
Gage Road Helmet--Classics-born, pro-proven and every ounce a Bell. Featuring
Bell’s two-way adjustable TAG fit system, odor-eliminating X-static padding and
svelte rigging, so there's no excuse.
TAG Fit System
- Bell’s next-generation Twin Axis Gear™ (TAG) fit system adjusts to the head on
two axes—circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also horizontally to
better accommodate differences in the up/down position of the occipital lobe.
- Specially designed ventilation channels on the interior of the helmet's liner
brings cool air in through the front, passes it over the head and flushes warm
air out of the rear ports.
- Woven with real silver fibers, X-Static™ Padding is a quick-drying material
that inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi while keeping you cooler
than standard comfort pads.
Lightweight Cam-Lock Levers
- Bell's Cam-lock strap levers make it easy to adjust the straps around your
ears. Simply open the cam...position comfortably and close the lever. Done.
Fusion In-Mold Microshell
Lightweight Internal Reinforcement
– Road Race, Cyclocross, Triathlon, Enthusiast Road, Touring
- CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle
8.6 oz / 240 Grams