SVELTE PERFORMANCE | Great Venting, Low Profile
This helmet is way too good. Awesome low profile styling, massive ventilation and feature-packed, the new Bell Array Road Helmet is $200 worth of helmet in a $100 bag. Channeled Ventilation, the new TAG Fit System, and super comfy padding make the Array float on the head, leaving the rider free to focus on the road ahead.
- TAG Fit System - Bell’s next-generation Twin Axis Gear™ (TAG) fit system adjusts to the head on two axes—circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also horizontally to better accommodate differences in the up/down position of the occipital lobe.
- Channeled Ventilation - Specially designed ventilation channels on the interior of the helmet's liner brings cool air in through the front, passes it over the head and flushes warm air out of the rear ports.
- Cam-Lock Levers - Bell's Cam-lock strap levers make it easy to adjust the straps around your ears. Simply open the cam...position comfortably and close the lever. Done.
- Fusion In-Mold Microshell
- Internal Reinforcement
- Registered Graphics
- Suggested Use – Road Race, Cyclocross, Triathlon, Enthusiast Road, Touring
- Certification - CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle
- Vents – 24
- Weight – 10 oz / 286 Grams