When heading out on the road less paved, the Asics GT-2000 Trail Running Shoe for men is ready to hit the dirt. Suitable both on -and off-road, the traction of the lugged outsole adds versatility to the same luxurious, supportive ride of the GT-2000™ tooling.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S. ®) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- P.H.F. ® (Personal Heel Fit) - 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete’s heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Guidance Trusstic System®
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.