The Asics GT-2000™ Road Running Shoe for men is engineered with premium features
like Guidance Trusstic System® and Dynamic DuoMax®. It’s sure to delight mild to
moderate overpronators over any distance.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for
enhanced gait efficiency.
Guidance Trusstic System®
Dynamic DuoMax® Support System
- Acronym for Asics® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the
outsole for exceptional durability.
APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Designated shoes have the use of the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
Seal of Acceptance.
- Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier,
DuoMax® Support System
- A sport-specific dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and
- A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the
Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®)
- Asics® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's
natural gait from heel strike to toe off.
P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit)
- 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel,
creating a personalized fit.
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL®
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in
multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Solyte® Midsole Material
- A lighter weight midsole compound than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also
features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity
of the shoe.
Weight: 11.4 oz