No puddle jumping necessary, thanks to the waterproof GORE-TEX upper and lugged outsole of the Asics GT 2000 GT-X Road Running Shoe for men. Featuring the same supportive platform of the GT-2000™, mild to moderate overpronators will be ready to comfortably cruise through the nastiest conditions.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S. ®) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gate cycle.
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Guidance Trusstic System®
- GORE-TEX Upper - Water proof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.