The Asics GT-1000™ Road Running Shoe for men packs performance, fit and cushioning into a sleek package. Mild to moderate overpronators will enjoy the stable ride provided by the DuoMax® Support System.
- DuoMax® Support System - A sport-specific dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System® - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR® - Acronym for Asics® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- APMA Seal of Acceptance - Designated shoes have the use of the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance.
- DuraSponge® Outsole - A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material - Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Weight: 10.4 oz