The Asics GT-1000™ Road Running Shoe for men packs performance, fit and
cushioning into a sleek package. Mild to moderate overpronators will enjoy the
stable ride provided by the DuoMax® Support System.
DuoMax® Support System
- A sport-specific dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for
enhanced gait efficiency.
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL®
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in
multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity
of the shoe.
- Acronym for Asics® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the
outsole for exceptional durability.
APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Designated shoes have the use of the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
Seal of Acceptance.
- A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the
SpEVA® Midsole Material
- Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
Weight: 10.4 oz