The Asics GT-1000 2 Road Running Shoe for women gets an energetic update, including more Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning and a sleek new upper. The additions of full-length SpEVA® 55 lasting and full blown rubber outsole provide mild to moderate overpronators an extra boost of comfort to the beloved bouncy ride.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- DuoMax® Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Trusstic System® - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material - Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Full Length SpEVA® 55 - Employs 55 degree full length SpEVA® lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel and improved comfort.
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Weight: 9.2 oz