The Asics Gel-Scout Trail Running Shoe for men provides full ground contact and utilizes full outsole coverage in order to provide great protection and ground feel. Aggressive lugs ensure optimal traction on the trail. The upper features a supportive cage structure around a soft mesh lining, ensuring comfort, durability, and a secure fit.
- WET GRIP® Outsole - An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- Rock Protection Plate - Provides protection against stone bruises.
- Anti Gravel Tongue - Gusseted construction prevents debris from entering the shoe.
- Heel Clutching System - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Lace Pocket - A pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.