Designed to be as extreme as the athletes who wear it, the Asics GEL-Noosa Tri 8 Triathlon Running Shoe for men drops almost an ounce in weight to push every envelope possible. The perforated sockliner and open mesh upper optimize moisture drainage and breathability, secured by new lenticular reinforcements. The optional elastic lace and improved heel and tongue grips make the transition smooth from bike to run, while the Propulsion Trusstic® makes transition from midstance to toe-off quick and efficient.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S. ®) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Elastic Laces - A classic triathlon feature allowing a runner to put the shoe on quickly, easily, and securely.
- Propulsion Trusstic® - Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- DuoMax® Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- WET GRIP® Outsole - An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Perforated Sockliner