Designed to be as extreme as the athletes who wear it, the Asics GEL-Noosa Tri™
8 Triathlon Running Shoe for men drops almost an ounce in weight to push every
envelope possible. The perforated sockliner and open mesh upper optimize
moisture drainage and breathability, secured by new lenticular reinforcements.
The optional elastic lace and improved heel and tongue grips make the transition
smooth from bike to run, while the Propulsion Trusstic® makes transition from
midstance to toe-off quick and efficient.
Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®)
- Asics® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's
natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- A classic triathlon feature allowing a runner to put the shoe on quickly,
easily, and securely.
- Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters
DuoMax® Support System
- A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability,
positioned sport specifically.
WET GRIP® Outsole
- An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components,
designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for
enhanced gait efficiency.
- Acronym for Asics® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the
outsole for exceptional durability.
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL®
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in
multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low-light
Solyte® Midsole Material
- A lighter weight midsole compound than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also
features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity
of the shoe.
Weight: 9.7 oz