The vivid color scheme is sure to turn heads, but it’s the performance features
that will make your race day unforgettable. The Asics Gel-Noosa Tri 7 Running
Shoe is designed for quick transitions, maximum breathability, and a
lightweight, stable ride.
Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®)
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's
natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove
decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait
- Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters
Dual Density Solyte® Lasting
- Employs different densities of Solyte® lasting material in heel and forefoot
for improved comfort.
- Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the
outsole for exceptional durability.
DuoMax® Support System
- A sport-specific dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and
- A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL®
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in
multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Solyte® Midsole Material
- A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also
features enhanced cushioning and durability.
Space Trusstic System®
- This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System® device
and the midsole, allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient
Weight: 10.6 oz.