The Asics GEL-Nimbus 14 Road Running Shoe for men brings with it a sleeker profile than its predecessors while maintaining its famously plush, yet stable ride. Key improvements include reduction in weight, increased breathability, and an all new design sure to please runners ranging from the underpronator to the moderate overpronator.
- Guidance Line: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Biomorphic Fit ® Upper: Stretch material strategically placed on the upper helps to reduce buckling and the potential for irritation.
- Heel Clutching System™: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Weight: 11.1 oz.