The Asics GEL-Nimbus® 14 Road Running Shoe for men brings with it a sleeker
profile than its predecessors while maintaining its famously plush, yet stable
ride. Key improvements include reduction in weight, increased breathability, and
an all new design sure to please runners ranging from the underpronator to the
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for
enhanced gait efficiency.
Biomorphic Fit ® Upper
- Stretch material strategically placed on the upper helps to reduce buckling
and the potential for irritation.
Heel Clutching System™
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel
- Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized
fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
Solyte® Midsole Material
- A lighter weight midsole compound than Asics’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also
features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier,
Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®)
- Asics® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's
natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Acronym for Asics® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the
outsole for exceptional durability.
APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Designated shoes have the use of the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
Seal of Acceptance.
- A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the
P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit)
- 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel,
creating a personalized fit.
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL®
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in
multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Space Trusstic System®
- This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System® device
and the midsole, allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient
Weight: 11.1 oz