The Asics GEL-Foundation 10 Running Shoe, long known for its wide supportive
base and snug upper, has an expanded the toe box and added a beefier, more
comfortable midsole -- and yet a reduced weight by almost 2 oz, meaning an
ultra-smooth -- not clunky -- ride.
Rearfoot and Forefoot
GEL® Cushioning Systems
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in
multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier,
DuoMax® Support System
- A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability,
positioned sport specifically.
P.H.F.® (Personal Heel
- 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete’s heel,
creating a personalized fit.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for
enhanced gait efficiency.
Solyte® Midsole Material
- A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also
features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the
outsole for exceptional durability.
APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Designated shoes have the use of the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
Seal of Acceptance.
- A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the
Forefoot GEL® Cushioning
- Attenuates shock during impact phase.
- Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low-light
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity
of the shoe.
- Designed and built on lasts and molds that are tooled specifically to
Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to