The legendary comfort continues in the newest version of the GEL-FluentŪ, the
Asics GEL-Fluent 4 Running Shoe. Asics re-engineered the upper for a sleeker
look, without sacrificing ride, fit or cushioning.
Synthetic Leather and
- Lightweight, comfortable and breathable, enhancing performance and fit.
Rearfoot and Forefoot
GELŪ Cushioning Systems
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in
multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light
California Slip Lasting
- For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and
directly attached to the midsole.
- A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity
of the shoe.
- Acronym for ASICSŪ High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the
outsole for exceptional durability.
Solid Rubber Outsole
- Provides enhanced durability and traction.
Forefoot GELŪ Cushioning
- Attenuates shock during impact phase.
Rearfoot GELŪ Cushioning
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to