The Asics GEL-Excel33 Running Shoe; high on performance, ultra-low on weight. An
innovative Propulsion Trusstic® enhances natural foot movement, guarantying a
cushioned and responsive ride that you’ll love.
Impact Guidance System
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's
natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
Heel Clutching System™
- Exoskeletal heel
counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for
enhanced gait efficiency.
- Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters
- Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the
outsole for exceptional durability.
- Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier,
- 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel,
creating a personalized fit.
Rearfoot and Forefoot
GEL® Cushioning System
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in
multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Solyte® Midsole Material
- A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also
features enhanced cushioning and durability.
SpEVA® Midsole Material
- Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity
of the shoe.