Asics’ revolutionary new technology debuts in the Asics GEL-Excel33 2 Road Running Shoe for men, providing runners footwear that adapts and responds like nothing they have ever experienced before. Multi-density construction aids re-supination at toe-off, with a softer SpEVA® layer providing bouncy underfoot comfort atop a firmer and responsive Solyte® base. Propulsion Trusstic® and Guidance Line® improve efficiency for a springy toe-off that craves fast-paced running.
- FluidAxis - Anatomically correct deep flex grooves have been aligned to the joints of the foot. This innovative construction enables the shoe to recognize, adapt, and respond to the athlete's exact load and positional change from first impact to toe-off.
- Heel Clutching System - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Propulsion Trusstic® - Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.