Asics' revolutionary new technology debuts in this update to the GEL-Excel33.
The Asics GEL-Excel33™ 2 Minimalist Running Shoe for women provides runners
footwear that adapts and responds like nothing they have ever experienced
before. Multi-density construction aids re-supination at toe-off, with a softer
SpEVA® layer providing bouncy underfoot comfort atop a firmer and responsive
Solyte® base. Propulsion Trusstic® and Guidance Line® improve efficiency for a
springy toe-off that craves fast-paced running.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for
enhanced gait efficiency.
- Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters
Heel Clutching System™
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel
Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to
- Acronym for Asics® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the
outsole for exceptional durability.
- Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier,
P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit)
- 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel,
creating a personalized fit.
- Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low-light
Solyte® Midsole Material
- A lighter weight midsole compound than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also
features enhanced cushioning and durability.
SpEVA® Midsole Material
- Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity
of the shoe.
Weight: 7.9 oz