Fans of the Asics GEL-Cumulus 14 Running Shoe will love the technical updates
that improve both upper comfort and it exceptionally cushioned ride, while
reducing weight by a half ounce. Its surprisingly stable platform is suitable
for underpronators to mild overpronators.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for
enhanced gait efficiency.
Solyte® Midsole Material
- A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also
features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel,
creating a personalized fit.
Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®)
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's
natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the
outsole for exceptional durability.
APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Designated shoes have the use of the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
Seal of Acceptance.
Rearfoot and Forefoot
GEL® Cushioning System
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in
multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Space Trusstic System®
- This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System® device
and the midsole, allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient