Built to enhance natural foot movement, the Asics GEL-Cirrus33 Running Shoe sets
a new standard for cushioning, comfort, and lightweight performance thanks to an
innovative two-layer midsole and the unbelievable GEL® Cushioning System.
Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®)
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's
natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
Rearfoot and Forefoot
GEL® Cushioning Systems
- Attenuates shock
during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the
foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for
enhanced gait efficiency.
No Sew Upper
- Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the
outsole for exceptional durability.
- Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier,
- 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel,
creating a personalized fit.
Solyte® Midsole Material
- A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also
features enhanced cushioning and durability.
SpEVA® Midsole Material
- Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.