Featuring the original award winning GEL-Blur33™ midsole and outsole, the Asics
GEL-Blur33 2.0 Running Shoe introduces an all new modified MONO-SOCK®
construction with stretch mesh for slipper like comfort. A supportive external
cage wraps the midfoot providing secure and comfortable fit, ready for the road.
Solyte® Midsole Material
- A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also
features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier,
P.H.F.® (Personal Heel
- 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete’s heel,
creating a personalized fit.
Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to
- Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the
outsole for exceptional durability.
APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Designated shoes have the use of the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
Seal of Acceptance.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for
enhanced gait efficiency.
MONO-SOCK® Fit System
- An elastic internal sleeve which replaces traditional tongue providing a