The Aqua Sphere Racer Full Sleeve Triathlon Wetsuit for men is part of Aqua
Sphere’s Pro Series and is designed for the Pro level triathlete.
Bio-Stretch Zone – Extreme Arm Flexibility – Thin wrap-around reach panels are
specially engineered to follow the natural movements of a swimmers shoulders,
upper body, and core rotation while swimming in order to eliminate any
Auto Positioning Sleeve (APS)
– Strategically placed 5ml band positioned above the elbow promotes high elbows
during the pull phase of the stroke to maximize power and propulsion through the
#39 SCS Yamamoto Nanoskin
- Yamamoto offers the optimum balance of flexibility, reduced drag coefficient
and durability. The SCS nanoskin coating offers the lowest drag coefficient
available and maximizes speed.
– Specially designed seal around the wrist and ankle cuffs keeps water out
- Watertight seal with maximum comfort through its double layer, ultra-fine
nanoskin design which minimizes neck chaffing.
- 5ml core body panel. Strategically placed panels designed around the core of
the body, which acts as the primary planing surface while swimming. Aqua Drive
is engineered to maximize buoyancy, resulting in improved body position in the
water which reduces drag and increases a swimmer’s efficiency.
- 5ml core body panel. Thermo Guard technology provides warmth and maximum
flexibility and range of motion in the shoulders, legs and chest.
- Strategically positioned sections of the forearm, externally coated with a
super-stretch material engineered to increase traction during the pull phase of
the stroke, maximizing forward propulsion
Quick release ankle transition panels
Super stretch fabric
100% UV protection
Easy-pull deep back zipper
Aqua Drive Core