The X:3 represents the epitome in high performance ocean swim engineering
Recognized as the leading triathlon wetsuit on the planet, the 2XU X:3 Project X Fullsleeve Triathlon Wetsuit for women has been updated for even greater flexibility and buoyancy than ever before.
For summer 13, this Suit features new Intermediate Zone Stretch (IZS) Panels and thinner neoprene on the shoulders to deliver unrestricted movement.
A foam insert panel elevates body position in the water while new CWEZ X catch panel, engineered from flexible silicone in 2013, assures comfort. For hydrodynamic stability and serious speed, 2XU’s proprietary Velocity Strakes separate foam inserts on the torso.
- Nano SCS Coating – Extra 4% Buoyancy
- Front Panel With Seamless Buoyancy Inserts – Improved Buoyancy
- SCS Coating – Hydrodynamic Silicone Coating
- Intermediate Zone Stretch (IZS) Panels – Fluid Movement
- Velocity Strakes – Hydrodynamic Stability
- Concave Water Entrapment Zone Xtreme – Ultra Enhanced DPS*
- 39 Cell Front Buoyancy Panel – Max Buoyancy
- Lower Leg Propulsion Panel – Increased Kick Power
- Seamless Shoulder + Arm Panel – Enhanced Flexibility
- Transition Panel – Seam Overlap Technology
- 520% Stretch Lining – Enhanced Lateral Flexibility
- Floating Zip Panel – Extra DPS*
- Rollbar – Improved Core Buoyancy + Body Position
- A Specialized Comfortable Fit
- 2 Year Warranty
*Distance per stroke