The X:2 exists in an ultra high performance category of its own.
Promising to reset the global benchmark for triathlon wetsuits, the 2XU X:2 Project X Triathlon Wetsuit is engineered to encourage a more efficient flex and body roll. The X:2’s X-Flex Front Panel incorporates seamless inserts with triple the buoyancy of regular neoprene to promote speed through the water like never before. Additional proprietary 2XU features include Transition Front Buoyancy Panel, Titanium Alpha Coating, X-Flex for improved hip rotation technique and CWEZ X catch panel for unprecedented surface area on the forearm.
- Front panel with seamless buoyancy inserts
- Titanium alpha coating for increased blood flow and a faster swim to bike
- Concave water entrapment zone xtreme for ultra enhanced distance per stroke
- Lower leg propulsion panel for increased kick power
- Nano SCS coating for an extra 4% buoyancy
- Transition panels with seam overlap technology
- Seamless shoulder and arm panels for enhanced flexibility
- 520% Stretch lining for enhanced lateral flexibility
- Velocity strakes for hydrodynamic stability
- Rollbar for improved core buoyancy and body position
- 39 cell front buoyancy panel for max buoyancy
- Floating zip panel for extra distance per stroke
- Size range allows a specialized, comfortable fit
- 2 year warranty