Modeled off the already proven Elite compression sock, the 2XU Elite Alpine Compression Sock for men receives all the appropriate design elements and technical attributes for the ultimate ski / snowboard / alpine compression sock. Padding where needed, but low profile to avoid unnecessary bulk or take away from "feeling" the snow. Support in the ankle / Achilles and graduated fit for increased circulation, this sock provides support and comfort for long days on the mountain.
- Reduced muscle fatigue, damage & Injury means less pain!
- Stronger performance for longer durations
- Less muscle fatigue means faster recovery
- Increased circulation and oxygen to your muscles at altitude
- Greater comfort and longer pain-free hours on the snow
- Uses PWX fabric technology / 250 Denier enhanced compression and durability
- Increased elastane yarn placement - zoned to provide greater power, durability, comfort & support to calf, shin and ankle regions
- Padding (low profile) added to foot bed and shin for add protection and comfort
- Flexible tongue zone - minimal fabric at top of ankle for a flexible pain less junction with boot tongue to eliminate pressure point
- Graduated fit design to promote circulation (venous return) for improved oxygenation of muscles and reduces fatigue
- Linked toe cage for improved fit and comfort
- Breathable, extreme moisture management & antibacterial