The unisex 2XU Compression Stirrup Calf Guards may appear simple but they are strategically designed to be exceptionally effective for calf muscle containment when training and competing. Repeated muscle vibration is directly related to causing fatigue, muscle damage (small tears) and shin splints. The convenience of the calf guards allow the athlete to use their preferred sock and can also be worn under a wetsuit making transition times faster during a triathlon.
- Reduced muscle fatigue, damage & injury
- Less muscle damage means faster recovery
- Minimize shin splints
- Increased oxygen to muscles
- Stronger performance for longer durations
- Improved training & race performance
- Uses PWX fabric technology / 70 denier enhanced compression
- Medically engineered circular knit fabric structure for consistent pressure, muscle containment and shin support.
- Powerful compression panel wraps the calf muscle to create a pressure zone to ensure maximum muscle stabilization
- Super lightweight, breathable and quick drying
- Exceptional moisture management for added comfort
- Broad size selection for a more accurate fit and increased benefit
- Antibacterial & SPF 50+ sun protection